So you are very busy with your hectic schedule? Do not have a time to look after your radiant glowing skin-and your skin is loosing its shine? And you are getting worried over what to do?
Do not be afraid. You can pamper your skin with some basic caring. You need to have some good skin care and healthy lifestyle that will delay the process of ageing. And your skin stays out of various skin problems. here are five tips that are easy to be taken care of and can give you back a healthy glowing skin……….
1. Protection from the sun
It is one of the most important factors that in no way can be neglected. a lifetime of sun exposure will cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems-as well as enhance skin cancer risks.
Now what you can do in the face of attack from an aggressive sun-
Sunscreen is a way of helping you out of course. It is advisable to use a broad spectrum sunscreen with a SPF of at least 15. And do not be a miser while applying the sunscreen on your body. Reapply in every two hours- because we are people from sun drenched country. When you are swimming or perspiring-do not forget to apply more often!
2. Avoid direct contact with the sun in between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. when the sun rays are most direct on you.
3. Wear protective clothing- covering your skin with some sort of protective clothes is advisable-because clothing adds up an additional layer of ultraviolet protection. For those who work outside and can not avoid direct exposure to sun all the times- specially designed clothing to protect ultraviolet rays can be tried out.
Smoking makes your skin looks wrinkled-older and your natural glow fades out. Smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin. This depletes the skin of oxygen and nutrients that are so richly deserved by your skin.
Smoking also damages collagen and elastin-the fibers responsible for strength and elasticity of your skin. In addition- the repetitive facial expressions you make while smoking- such as pursing your lips when inhaling and squinting your eyes to keep you smoke-can contribute to wrinkles!
For a healthy skin-try quitting the smoking!
Just like a child-
Your skin expects the treatment of a bay from you. What you can do?
1. Hot water and prolonged shower results in loss of essential oil from your skin. You can use warm water and short shower time to preserve for a radiant skin.
2. Strong soaps with high alkaline contents are enemies of your skin. Always use mild soaps.
3. To protect and lubricate your skin-apply shaving cream, lotion or gel before shaving. For the closer shave –use a clean sharp razor. Shave it in the direction of the growth of hair and not against it.
4. After taking a shower, gently pat your skin with a towel-so that some moisture remains entrapped in your skin.
5. If skin type is dry, use a moisturizer that fits your skin type, for daily use-use a moisturizer with high amount of SPF.
This has no alternative. Plenty of fruits with anti oxidant properties- vegetables, cereals and lean proteins are a must. Some research suggests that diet rich in vitamin C and low in unhealthy fats and processed or refined carbohydrates may result in younger looking skin.
Stress can cause strain of your skin. It can trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. So fight with your stress……
and we hope to see you better…….
To know more about skin tips please vist